- General provisions
- Personal data we collect: e-mail address.
- Data is stored In a password-protected file, this data is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
- We respect the right to privacy and data protection. For this purpose, among other things, a secure encrypted communication protocol (SSL) is used. In order to protect against malware, also anti-virus.
- Each data subject has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit data processing. These data will be automatically deleted after 1 year.
- It is possible to contact the person supervising the processing of personal data by e-mail: email@example.com
- We do not entrust personal data to any other website.
- 2. Cookies
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location.
- The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our websites to improve website performance, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. We use Google Analytics, a tool that records user behavior on the site to monitor user information.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- “Functional” cookies that enable “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- b) Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. Used to detect fraud in the service;
- c) “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of websites;
- You can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser.
We preserve and use the above data only for the needs necessary for the proper operation of the site.